caek9
"Registration is not allowed at this moment, please come back later."
  • 2009/1/6 4:28

• caek9

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2008/7/9 2

I just updated my website to 2.3.2 and now User Registration is disabled. The message it gives me is "Registration is not allowed at this moment, please come back later."

I have "Allow New Registration" checked in my User Info panel of system. I'm not sure what else could be causing this problem.

www.medicalmarijuanareferrals.com

PierreWerner
Re: "Registration is not allowed at this moment, please come back later."

Hello Xoops,

I just wanted to let you know that we resolved this problem. It seems that when we upgraded from 2.0.13 to 2.3.2 a new feature was added called "extended profiles"

We didn't realize that you had to go to system> modules> and click on upgrade. Anyway, this took care of the problem.

While I was at it, I upgraded everything else in the modules. It gave us another added benefit. It used to be that when people accessed our site, medicalmarijuanareferrals.com it would direct them to medicalmarijuanareferrals.com/modules/news. My brother, who is caek9 could not fix this for 4 years, lol. Anyway, with the upgrade its all fixed.

p.s. I understand if you guys delete this topic or move it to the beginners corner.

Thank You,
Pierre Werner

Runeher
Re: "Registration is not allowed at this moment, please come back later."
  • 2009/1/6 20:52

• Runeher

• Module Developer

• Since: 2008/1/24

Quote:
My brother, who is caek9 could not fix this for 4 years

Either very stubborn or the link to support was removed...

Login

Who's Online

159 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 159

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits