ladysham
Moving to a new host
  • 2008/7/3 3:52

• ladysham

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/11

I host my own sites and my client's sites. And I am changing where I get my dedicated server from.

Fortunately, the current host runs cpanel and so does my new host. So I tried one of my XOOPS sites via the cpanel transfer.

Everything looked like it went OK. And since all the information is the same except for the IP address, I edited mainfile.php to use the IP/~username as the URL until I get the nameservers changed over this weekend.

After I transferred a XOOPS sites over, and verified that all the database was there and set up, edited mainfile.php - I went to run the site and all I get is "No input file specified."

The new host is running both php4 and php5 with php5 being the default. When I run the site in php4, I get the above error. When I tried php5, I get other errors which support has since fixed. Now PHP5 gives the same error.

This site is using XOOPS 2.0.16. Any suggestions on where to go from here? I need to get one site trouble free before I try and transfer my clients' sites.

Thanks!
Kelly Ling
Shamrock's Web Design
http://www.shamrocksweb.com

If you're coming to see my house - give me two weeks. If you're coming to see ME - come any time!

Login

Who's Online

161 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 161

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits