Edwinspie
Has anyone got xcGallery 2.0.2 cause dev.xoops.org site is closed
  • 2008/2/12 12:27

• Edwinspie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/18

Hi,

Has anyone got xcGallery 2.0.2 cause dev.xoops.org site is closed for download or is there another download available ?

Thanks

Edwin

Anonymous
Re: Has anyone got xcGallery 2.0.2 cause dev.xoops.org site is closed
  • 2008/2/12 14:00

• Anonymous

• Since:

I have 2.0.3 and can email the .zip file to you if you drop me a PM with your e-address.

I will also enclose two replacement files (one .html template and one .php file) and if you use these instead on the those of the same name in the .zip package then you will be able to enter keywords when using the "Upload more files" function.

Peekay
  • 2008/2/12 15:36

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

@JAVesey

I posted a comment in this thread regarding lost module files. I don't know who's in charge of the repository these days, but 'Christian' seems to have updated the repository link in that case (XBS Metatags).

Perhaps you could PM Christian explaining that you have a copy of xcGallery. Perhaps you could then stick the custom hacks in a forum post?. I just think that otherwise you may get inundated with PMs asking for this module.

I don't know how many downloads still point to the dev forge, but there still seems to be a lot of posts complaining about broken links.
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

Anonymous
  • 2008/2/12 16:10

• Anonymous

• Since:

I think that BS has already flagged this (xcgallery) up with "The Management" and they will be getting back to her/us in the next few days...... something to do with being away for Chinese New Year!!

I haven't been inundated with requests

BlueStocking

@Peekay,

Christian, myself and Irmtfan are those who have permissions on the module repository as far as I know.

Due to my module repository inexperience I try to stay away from new entries until I learn exactly what to expect from the program. It has been my experience that areas of the module repository disappear with no clear reason as to why it happened. such as (comments) (categories)

D.J. explained to me, via pm... The people who maintain the system permissions are in China and they are now on their new year vacation and will be for approx. one week. After this time they will be able to set the wiki so that I/Christian/Irmtfan and hopefully others can upload zip and other type files.

I am more comfortable working with the wiki because any errors are easily corrected by others besides myself, Christian and Irmtfan.

This is a huge job and any help is deeply appreciated.
Thank you Wishcraft and Marco for your recent contributions toward helping me with the Category:Modules and Peekay for your understanding.

BlueStocking
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Login

Who's Online

246 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 246

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits