Bender
CBB 3.08 Error: Got error 134 from storage engine (dj?)
  • 2008/2/3 0:38

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Hi,

just checking up on this since there are multiple topics but none of those i found ended with a clear statement or they are not accessible anymore.

One discussion already took place for cbb 3.07 where dj made it sound like it would most likely be just a rendering issue of the error message. (link)

Now other discussions points to information on the dev.xoops.org forum which as many of you know is not available anymore and might possibly not be restored (with the old data that is) at all.

So i am looking for confirmation on this issue:

- cbb 3.08 throws the error mentioned in the subject on updating the module and synching the forums

- in my case it affects these:

DELETE bb FROM xoops_bb_reads_forum AS bb LEFT JOIN xoops_bb_reads_forum AS aa ON bb.read_item aa.read_item WHERE aa.post_id bb.post_id
Error number
Error message
Got error 134 from storage engine

and

DELETE bb FROM xoops_bb_reads_topic AS bb LEFT JOIN xoops_bb_reads_topic AS aa ON bb.read_item aa.read_item WHERE aa.post_id bb.post_id
Error number
Error message
Got error 134 from storage engine

1. is it really just bad error rendering and has no further effects? (cannot delete orphaned entries since there are none)

2. can i empty the content of these tables without problems (from the name i assume they only store last read information of the users so that any post would appear to be new when they visit next time) - Correct?

3. If its something else then what would be the recommended solution by the author?

----------------

Some people solved this by reapplying default templates (i guess they had the issue with different tables) or removing identical idizes applied to the same field. Both did not work in this case.

[edit]forgot one info: if i actually empty these two tables no error messages for now
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Bender
Re: CBB 3.08 Error: Got error 134 from storage engine (dj?)
  • 2008/2/3 21:27

• Bender

• Home away from home

*bump*
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

phppp
  • 2008/2/4 9:26

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

It is a notice message with no harm.
In the future we may change the notice message to more friendly way.

Anonymous
  • 2008/2/4 11:01

• Anonymous

• Since:

I get this occasionally when synching the forums.

It seems to go away if I resynch a couple of times.

Bender
  • 2008/2/4 13:33

• Bender

• Home away from home

Thanks dj. I assume that the answer to question 2 is yes then too.

@John:
Thanks, did not work on the site i am helping out with this issue right now. From searchresults it seems anyway that the error occurs in different tables i guess because different actions work differently for multiple people.

Login

Who's Online

232 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 232

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits