nekro
[XOOPS TEAM] - Nekro - Core Development Team
  • 2007/6/8 22:26

• nekro

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/11/9

Xoops User: Nekro

Hi community, I am Gustavo Alejandro Pilla from Argentina, I am a developer from the Quilmes National University .

Studies: 3 year of an informatic University carrer

- I've developed a hack to make XOOPS multisite, with the capability of sharing tables between sites and adminsitrate the capability of a site to install each module and theme.

- I've been in close contact with skalpa, before he get ill, and I know really well the plans and the ideas of XOOPS 2.3.

- Before skalpa get ill i started the contact with phppp and we also discussed some of the points of the XOOPS project future, and shared some code.

- Currently i am a implementing a multisite XOOPS system for giving a site for each profesor of the university

My CV isnt great... and im not very know neither... but the people who had talked to me... as phppp and skalpa knows that my ideas and work are good.

I also propose, the postulation of people of XOOPS MEXICO, wich has done some great code.

If you want or need more information ... ask me...

email: pilla.gustavo@gmail.com
gpilla@unq.edu.ar
msn: sinotegustajodete@hotmail.com ( for wich understand spanish... yes ... that mail is very unformal )

Thanks for the time.

pacho
Re: [XOOPS TEAM] Core Development Team
  • 2007/6/9 3:31

• pacho

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/6/7 2

Excelent Nekro!!! and have a nice b-day.
Tomorrow I celebrate too, but a marriage anniversary.
[spanish on] está buenísimo el msn [spanish off]

snow77
Re: [XOOPS TEAM] Core Development Team
  • 2007/6/9 4:10

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

I am very aware of your closeness you had to the perspective and plans Skalpa had with taking XOOPS to 2.3/2.4. I appreciate your nomination to the team and really hope you can bring into the future plans of XOOPS what you learned from him and your ideas.

Mucha suerte! Espero verte en el equipo!
[size=x-small](Good luck! Hope to see you in the core team!)[/size]
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Login

Who's Online

162 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 162

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits