incama
[XoopsTeam] - incama- Design - member
  • 2007/6/7 19:58

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/24

As webdesigner I want to re-contribute again for the XOOPS community. As experienced XOOPS theme developer (commercially and under the gpl license) I sure hope I can make a difference. My current goal is to make XOOPS module templates css driven, so they are ready for the near future. Although I re-design these templates for my clients strictly, I sure want to share my experience with the XOOPS Community.
Webdesign
Sitting Ducks?!
I hate politics, give me a stylie instead...

tom
Re: [XoopsTeam] - incama- Design - member
  • 2007/6/7 21:33

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

I'd sure love to again see some of your fine themes on our screen
Kind Regards.
Tom

http://bassmanthemes.com
http://www.xoopslance.com

JMorris
Re: [XoopsTeam] - incama- Design - member
  • 2007/6/9 5:36

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

While I cannot even remotely classify myself in the same class as you and studioC (you both have my utmost respect), I would like to join a design team where we can take XOOPS from the sloppy table-based, *NUKE-like designs that are so prolific in XOOPS to true, standards-compliant, "web 2.0" designs (and beyond).

My qualifications? Well, I've released some themes for XOOPS, but none truly exhibit what I *can* do.

Training: None. What I know is the fruit of self-study and working with a large community of designers here and elsewhere.
Experience: 4 years of using and designing for XOOPS, other CMS systems and custom code.
Motivation: I have spent the last year studying the code of the best of the best in Open Source CMS designers. While I'm not as good as incama, studioC, and others at code and as good as snow77, DefianceB0y, and others at Graphics Design, I bring with me a "big picture" mentality where I can see, understand and communicate all of the pieces that make up a quality theme.

If your team will have me, I would gladly contribute what I can with the intention of helping XOOPS move forward and becoming the benchmark for website design.
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Login

Who's Online

257 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 257

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits