alabaster
Need Direction to home page and admin login...
  • 2006/12/12 13:55

• alabaster

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/12

I am new to this XOOPS thing. It's wonderful software from the looks of it, but I need direction to admin login. In the XOOPS Operation Doc it states how to upload and install modules. After following all previous directions, I attempted to take the next step by logging into my home page>system> and so on. I found no other items, muchless a module section. The only items available are, Pm, extended profile, and system, which is default apparently. In the module repository under each description of an item I chose, there is no direction as to whether or not one might need to manually configure, so I assumed otherwise.
Was I wrong? Now I can't even find my homepage. And on the XOOPS home site, there is simply nowhere to login as an admin as suggested in the Op. Doc's.

Any help would be appreciated.
Alabaster

stefan88
Re: Need Direction to home page and admin login...
  • 2006/12/12 14:30

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

Pm and extended profile are part of 2.2.x version of xoops. It is recomended to use the 2.0.x versions - 2.0.16 is the most recent at the moment and you can read about is here: https://xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3509

Login

Who's Online

384 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 384

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits