glanzi
Empty site
  • 2006/10/31 6:47

• glanzi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/30

i just installed xoops.
the installation was successful. now if i try to reach my website i get a empty site.

can anybody help me??

[size=xx-small][Edit by Bender]Please donĀ“t shout at us. Made subject mixed case.[/size]

jensclas
Re: EMPTY SITE

What do you mean an 'empty site' ? A totally blank page? no header or footer? Or a site without modules (which you will get until you install some modules)

Please check the read before you post link below - we are going to need a lot more information from you if we are to help.

glanzi
  • 2006/10/31 8:44

• glanzi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/30

i recieve a absolute blank page. nothing on it.

Quest
  • 2006/10/31 9:47

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Here is a link to the #1 question in the FAQs.
Why do I have a blank white page?<------Click Here

Try to get to your admin or logging in by going to www. y o u r site.com/user.php.

Quest

cindreta
  • 2006/10/31 10:55

• cindreta

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/1 9

I didn't wanna open a new topic but i've got a similar problem. I tried everything from the FAQ but it jjust won't work. Only my index page is blank everything esle works, i switched to the default theme and no it still doesnt work. Can anybody help me. I got the 2.13.2 version of the XOOPS and wat if i wanted to insteall the new XOOPS version from scratch would i be able to restore my database settings i mean users post and so on.

Bender
Re: Empty site
  • 2006/10/31 18:49

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Which module did you set to be displayed on your main page?
Try setting it to a different one.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

birding
  • 2007/1/6 18:04

• birding

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/6 1

Hello. I'm having the same problem. Everything else works only index page doesn't load. Other pages all load fine. A user deleted something and now the index page doesn't load or show at all when going to the domain. All other pages load though.

Did you get any help on this?? Any aide would be appreciated!

jensclas

Please use the FAQ mentioned in post 4 - failing that use the read before you post below and present us with adequate information to be able to help you.

Login

Who's Online

133 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 133

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits