codyheit
Why do I get this error (Warning: failed to open stream) and how to fix it?
  • 2006/10/23 12:51

• codyheit

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/1/10

Hi

I would like to know why I get this error and how to fix it:

Warning: main(./class/textsanitizer.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sacotech/public_html/Extranet/install/index.php on line 51

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './class/textsanitizer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sacotech/public_html/Extranet/install/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'textsanitizer' in /home/sacotech/public_html/Extranet/install/index.php on line 52

Thanhs

jensclas
Re: Why do I get this error (Warning: failed to open stream) and how to fix it?

Seriously we need more information - what module or what were you doing when this happened? What XOOPS version are you using? What did you find and try in using search and the FAQ section? Without this information we will be doing a lot of guessing. It seems to me you have missing or corrupt files but without knowing what you were doing we can only guess.

Here is a starting point in FAQ

if you can't figure it out:
Give information about your site
Copy the following template into your post and fill-in as much information as possible. The more information you give, the more likely you will receive a quick and effective reply to your post.

XOOPS Version:
Module Name/Version:
PHP Version:
MySQL Version:
Web Server Software (Apache/IIS/Other):
Operating System:
Theme you are using:
Custom template: (Yes/No)
PHP Debug Messages:
MySQL Debug Messages:
Smarty Debug Messages:
A full description of the issue:

Login

Who's Online

306 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 306

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits