attock
Mailed you my emails herko
  • 2006/9/23 2:26

• attock

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/8/20

I mailed you set of all my correspondance with popscripts in a word document. It Was easy for me to paste all the mails in word instead of forwarding them one by one.

If you need further assistance feel free to ask.

HaCkErZ_EliT
Re: Mailed you my emails herko

Quote:

attock wrote:
I mailed you set of all my correspondance with popscripts in a word document. It Was easy for me to paste all the mails in word instead of forwarding them one by one.

If you need further assistance feel free to ask.

It looks to me like we are going back to the way it used to be here. There are people here that love to start crap with others just like in this thread:
https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=53448&forum=20&post_id=236918#forumpost236918

Hay this person does not have the XOOPS copyright in the footer! LOL!

This is GPL code! Call your local attorney and ask him/her they all have free consultation.

People can do what they want with the code that is why it was released under this license. **Gezz people**

Lets go on a witch hunt and see if we can find more sites like the ones above without the copyleft in the footer....

Growup! This community is going back to the way it was before where there was all the trouble I can see it just by the way a few are posting and allowed to keep posting that way.

Login

Who's Online

173 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 173

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits