dizaqui
User create/have own webpage
  • 2006/9/5 17:50

• dizaqui

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/5 1

Hello..
I was looking for a module or option to the registered user can have their own block or webpage build and access by www.domain.com/userID or some other link so friends can visit, I dont know if MLSFriends or Direct Friend will give that option, could not find the answer. Any help out there for me to get my Friend community site up? I',m looking to get something up like orkut.
Thanks.
Paul.

christian
Re: User create/have own webpage
  • 2006/9/5 19:23

• christian

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/2/24

Look for the userpage module.

Swain
  • 2006/9/6 18:11

• Swain

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/27

I second that. Userpage is great, and I understand an update to it is not too far off.

RachelVirago

This is a really nice module but I feel there are a couple of features missing that mean I don't think I could use it on my production site without some modification.

namely that admin cannot edit or delete content and there seems to be no way to receive notifications of new or updated content.

So if a user were to post offensive content or spam links via this module you would

a)not know without checking existing and new pages regularly (or until complaint was made).

b)there would then be no easy way of changeing or deleting the "bad" content.

This is a real pity because it's works VERY well with koivi editor.

EDIT: think this will be in next release excellent because this realy is a GREAT module!
Being transgender is NOT a choice.

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits