jeffgr
How to make a navigation link in catads?
  • 2006/9/2 19:00

• jeffgr

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/2/22

Hello Xoopsers!

I am using the module catads to display classified ads on my site. The module offers the option to display a number of new ads on the front page of the module (the number of ads you can set in the module admin section). I have set it to display the 50 latest ads.

Can anyone help me with the code I need to put on the bottom of the index page, to navigate to the "next 50" new ads that are submitted? So someone can go to the main module page, see the 50 latest ads, and then hit a "previous ads" link, to go down the list of ads, displayed in the order they were submitted? Each page of previous new ads would have this link at the bottom, to both "previous 50" and "next 50" ads.

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Jeff

jeffgr
Re: How to make a navigation link in catads?
  • 2006/9/20 13:08

• jeffgr

• Quite a regular

Bump?

If someone could lend me a hand with this I would really appreciate it... my classifieds site is really picking up, and this seems to be an essential feature to me. I've tried a number of things to get it working to no avail... any ideas?

jeffgr
Re: How to make a navigation link in catads?
  • 2006/9/29 15:34

• jeffgr

• Quite a regular

any body have any ideas on this? (ok, I promise it will be the last time I ask!) :)

Login

Who's Online

408 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 408

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits