mijuv2
a few problems with new modules
  • 2006/7/21 19:18

• mijuv2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/21

hey guys, would very much appreciate help on any of these issue.

i'm in the middle of adding a load of new modules to my site BUT some of them are throwing up white screens and are confusing me I'm running XOOPS version 2.0.14

module: smartfaq

error:

Notice: Error in getLastPublishedByCat SQL: Table 'cpu.tmp' doesn't exist in file /modules/smartfaq/class/faq.php line 1175
Notice: Undefined index: 0 in file /modules/smartfaq/class/faq.php line 547

module: osC (oscommerce for xoops)

error:

home page of oscommerce loads fine but if you go to any other page you get the error

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/cpu/public_html/modules/osC/includes/application_top.php on line 228

module: xasset

error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getmoduleoption() (previously declared in /home/cpu/public_html/modules/xasset/include/functions.php:42) in /home/cpu/public_html/modules/news/include/functions.php on line 41

module: xmail

error:

Notice: Constant _AM_XMAIL_MESAGE already defined in file /modules/xmail/language/english/admin.php line 12
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_ORDEMADMIN - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_ORDEMADMIN' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 94
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_PARAM1 - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_PARAM1' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 95
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_PARAM2 - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_PARAM2' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 95
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_PARAM3 - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_PARAM3' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 95
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_PARAM4 - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_PARAM4' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 95
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_LIMITEPAGE - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_LIMITEPAGE' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 102
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_PERMITE_ANEXO - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_PERMITE_ANEXO' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 104
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_DIRUPLOAD - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_DIRUPLOAD' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 106
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_PATHEXIST - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_PATHEXIST' in file /modules/xmail/include/functions.php line 336
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_ALLOWMIMETYPES - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_ALLOWMIMETYPES' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 121
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_MAXUPLOAD - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_MAXUPLOAD' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 125
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_FORMAT_TIME - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_FORMAT_TIME' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 126
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_FILE_MODE - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_FILE_MODE' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 127
Notice: Use of undefined constant _AM_XMAIL_VERI_MAILOK - assumed '_AM_XMAIL_VERI_MAILOK' in file /modules/xmail/admin/param.php line 128

module: system

error:

when i go to mail setup in my preferences i get a white page with no error , particularly this URL

http://www.mysite.com/modules/system/admin.php?fct=preferences&op=show&confcat_id=6

the rest of my modules are working / i've managed to fix but i'm having some hassle sorting these problems out so would REALLY appreciate if anyone could help me out with one or two of these problems , thanks guys

jensclas
Re: a few problems with new modules

Quote:
module: smartfaq
- go to smartfactory - check their forums and make sure you have the latest version

Quote:
module: osC
- run a search and check to see if has been recently updated to suit 2.0.14- mod developers are announcing updates through the news posts...same goes for the rest of the modules... use search and you may well find the info you are looking for.

module: xmail

error:

Notice:....

all these are 'notices' that will simply disappear when you turn off php debug - you only really need to pay attention when it says warning or error

Quote:
System module..mail..white page with no error

Hmmm...now this one is a bit of a worry and being the system module requires a bit more nouse than I have - check the FAQ on blank pages though - you might find something there.

HTH

mijuv2
  • 2006/7/22 8:20

• mijuv2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/21

thanks for that jenclas , will do as you suggested and hopefully i can find solutions (have been louking through the faq but couldnt really find anything)

have to admit the system white page is worrying me alright , it's been there for a while since i took over this site from someone else but since then i've upgraded sequentially to XOOPS 2.0.14 hoping it might have solved the problem and the issue is still there

McNaz
  • 2006/7/23 11:27

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

Quote:
module: xasset

error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getmoduleoption() (previously declared in /home/cpu/public_html/modules/xasset/include/functions.php:42) in /home/cpu/public_html/modules/news/include/functions.php on line 41

Thanks for mentioning this... Please note that xAsset errors should be reported to the xAsset Dev Tracker as I am very likely to miss these here.

Login

Who's Online

282 user(s) are online (196 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 282

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits