camaymy2001
Browse internet
  • 2006/6/20 9:50

• camaymy2001

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/16

if i browse my website by Firefox, it will be displayed correctly. But it is displayed incorrectly, when i browse it by IE.
Can you show me a reason, why?
Thanks for your helping!

jensclas
Re: Browse internet

It could be one of many things but often the candidate is your theme. Test this out by using the 'default' theme in both browsers. If that works then it is a the theme you are using that will need some fixing. If you want help to fix it post your website here so Theme helpers can take a look for you.

A search in FAQ found this and this
but i am not certain they will be specific to your problem without more information from you.

Will_H
  • 2006/6/20 12:53

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Generally speaking most browsers have different rules...

Most of the time editing your css can resolve the issues. However there are certain situations where html that works in IE may not work in Mozilla or Opera based browsers.

you may also try this tool.

http://validator.w3.org

camaymy2001
  • 2006/6/21 1:43

• camaymy2001

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/16

Quote:

jensclas wrote:
It could be one of many things but often the candidate is your theme. Test this out by using the 'default' theme in both browsers. If that works then it is a the theme you are using that will need some fixing. If you want help to fix it post your website here so Theme helpers can take a look for you.

A search in FAQ found this and this
but i am not certain they will be specific to your problem without more information from you.

I have created 3 modules. Two of them are displayed correctly, but last one aren't displayed correctly. Important, they are the same, i have just editted them so that they are compatible

Login

Who's Online

337 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 337

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits