vzbob
editors stop working after PHP5
  • 2006/6/11 2:45

• vzbob

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/15

All the wysiwyg edtiors stopped working since my provider upgrade to PHP V5.1.4. The only one that is sort of working still is kovi but all the other editors in the xoopseditors package have stopped working and all I get is the module menu at the top and nothing else shows.
The standard XOOPS editor works. Spaw and FCkeditor just have a blank space where they should be and the others just default back to the standard Xoopsdthml editor.
They All worked fine before this PHP update.
The editior in the module Xfsection shows But It wont allow any sort of imput when i try to add articles.

PHP Debug Shows No error messages.

I am using XOOPS 2.0.13.2
vzbob......

jdseymour
Re: editors stop working after PHP5

Lots of changes between PHP 4 and PHP 5. It is up to the developers to keep the modules or editors working with the latest PHP versions. If the editors in question are still being worked on ask the developer his plans for PHP 5 support.

vzbob
Re: editors stop working after PHP5
  • 2006/6/11 13:16

• vzbob

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/15

Quote:

jdseymour wrote:
Lots of changes between PHP 4 and PHP 5. It is up to the developers to keep the modules or editors working with the latest PHP versions. If the editors in question are still being worked on ask the developer his plans for PHP 5 support.

The editors came from the dev.xoops.org in the editor package for Xoops, so who knows if they are I certainly dont.

The dev.xoops.org is not very user friendly.
It used to be easy to use before they chnaged it all but now its hopeless trying to find any info there. If you need help and goto where the items were developed they are in other languages and so its a pointless exercise.
vzbob......

Login

Who's Online

245 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 245

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits