adium
Flashgames (Special Edition)
  • 2006/5/30 22:52

• adium

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/18

I am looking for a copy of Flashgames (Special Edition) as seen athttp://www.tipsmitgrips.de/modules/flashgames/

pnflashgames.com Is the maker of the module but links to this other site for XOOPS support (they make the module for other content mangers like php-nuke). I have downloaded everything on the site and translated it into english and read as much as I can to help me but nothing hints where to download the file.

This version is a lot nicer than the version you download at pnflashgames.com (Flashgames 1.0.1). If anyone knows anything it would be greatly appreciated.

Will_H
Re: Flashgames (Special Edition)
  • 2006/5/31 4:48

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

cheechon
  • 2006/5/31 7:50

• cheechon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/25

It mentioned there is flashgames2,
but it doesn't provide any link, the 1 in the download section is stil version 1.01

adium
  • 2006/5/31 8:32

• adium

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/18

Quote:

Biteronboard wrote:
http://www.pnflashgames.com/index.phtml

Thanks, I never would of figured out what the URL for pnflashgames.com is if you didn't give me the link.

I hate it when people post before they finish reading previous posts, its like saying I'm a dumbass asking a stupid question that is common sense.

Will_H
  • 2006/5/31 11:11

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

obviously you will need to post on those forums since your question went unanswered here.

Also just because something is in the modules directory does not mean its a module.

The SDK and all of the games are available, and with the myiframes module you could make it look 100 times better than the demo you provided.

**sigs are not allowed.** see here

QuickSlick

According to his own site, Tipsmitgrips the Specielt edition wont be released until its been testet, and made bug free.

And, the phflashgame module wont continue being made...

This means that the only new games will come from the german site tipsmitgrips, and he is pressed for time for the time being and also lacks some motivation.

If u can read german, (better than me) visit the link, i wrote earlier and tells us whats going on !
Webmaster of Svedbollen.dk

Login

Who's Online

192 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 192

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits