msch-prv
Zen Carts Xoop version 0.3 - Admin Panel Access Problem
  • 2006/5/26 19:36

• msch-prv

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/22

I just downloaded Zen Carts Xoop version 0.3.

I am able to open Zen Cart within XOOPS (v 2.0.13.2), but cannot access the Admin panel (no response, have to abort IE). Options Build Blocks, Install Demo Products, Clean database however seem to work.

After clicking on the 'Zen Cart Xoops' link, the Zen Cart welcome message appears, but I get about 30 lines of debug info (see below). It seems that some variables (noloadxoops, noxoopstheme, etc.) are undefined.

For troubleshooting purposes, I am using Xoops' default theme

One of my main motivations for using XOOPS was the possibility of integrating ZenCart. I am eagerly looking forward to seeing it work!

System info:
Xoops: v 2.0.13.2
PHP: 5.0.1
MySQL: 5.0.0.alpha-nt

Thanks for any hints,

Mark

PS: Cross posted this msg onhttp://dev.imaginacolombia.com

Debugging info excerpt:
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: noloadxoops in file C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Xoops\modules\shop\includes\init_includes\overrides\init_languages.php line 17
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: noloadxoops in file C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Xoops\modules\shop\includes\init_includes\overrides\init_header.php line 139
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: noxoopstheme in file C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Xoops\modules\shop\includes\templates\xoopstheme\common\html_header.php line 23
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: noloadxoops in file C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Xoops\modules\shop\includes\templates\xoopstheme\common\html_header.php line 23
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: zc_module_header in file C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Xoops\modules\shop\includes\templates\xoopstheme\common\html_header.php line 59
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: noloadxoops in file C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Xoops\modules\shop\includes\templates\xoopstheme\common\html_header.php line 137
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL - assumed 'FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ALL' in file C:\Program Files\Apache

etc...

jensclas
Re: Zen Carts Xoop version 0.3 - Admin Panel Access Problem

Mpderator note: Please fon;t double post:)
Have removed the first.

msch-prv
  • 2006/5/26 19:59

• msch-prv

• Just popping in

Sorry, I am not allowed to delete my post!

Quest
  • 2006/5/26 21:22

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

I don't think the notices are important since they aren't error warnings.

The admin link problem is because of something to do with IE and frames according to wwwcad. If you are using IE I am surprised you got the buildcache to work.
You can access the zen cart admin by typing address directly in address bar. (admin login will be required after entering.
http://www.yoursite.com/modules/shop/admin or
http://www.yoursite.com/modules/shop/admin/admin.php

You can buildcache by using:
http://www.yoursite.com/modules/shop/buildcache.php

msch-prv
  • 2006/5/26 21:57

• msch-prv

• Just popping in

Quest, thanks for the feedback.

I downloaded Firefox and tested the Admin option. The Admin window shows up nicely: Problem solved! However, the diagnostics issue remain. Any idea where to tune the code to get rid of them (aside from turning off the debugger)?

Regarding option 'Build Blocks', it worked on and off. I thought that the erratic behavior was somewhat related to the initialization problem.

Mark

Quest
  • 2006/5/27 1:53

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

The notices are annoying and have to do with php issues. There is more about it on the site if you do a search. But just turn off php debug. You can turn it back on again when you feel the need and look for WARNING if there is an error.

Quest

Login

Who's Online

248 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 248

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits