maina231
Error messege.
  • 2006/5/23 16:08

• maina231

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/5 6

After login why this messege is showing " No Error Message Specified" ? instead of the frontpage contents. The site shows this messege(instead of the content) only after login. Its happening form the last few days.

jensclas
Re: Error messege.

You will need to supply more information. Check the read before you post thread below - copy and paste it with your info here. Thanks

maina231
  • 2006/5/24 3:03

• maina231

• Just popping in

The address of my site ishttp://www.thinktechno.com/. What kinda addition info do u need.

maina231
  • 2006/5/24 3:17

• maina231

• Just popping in

XOOPS Version: 2.2.4

PHP Debug Messages:
----------------------------------------------------------
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file language/english/local.php line 11
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file language/english/local.php line 11
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file error.php line 38
-----------------------------------------------------------

This is the link that comes after loginhttp://thinktechno.com/error.php?c=1
instead ofhttp://thinktechno.com/index.php

ANd the whole page is blank instead of all the blocks like recnt news and others dont show up. ONly this messege comes up " No Error Message Specified".

This is happening from THIS SUNDAY.

PLEASE HELP. ALSO THE problem is only visble in FIRE-FOX. i checked in IE and opera its not visible thr.

maina231
  • 2006/5/24 3:21

• maina231

• Just popping in

Quote:
I upgraded to version 2.2.2. I still have some more bugs to fix on the site. First, I want to solve this one.

After the initial log-in in the website, error message is displayed at the Center block; "No Error Message Specified" with the url:http://www.aomori10-freemasons.org/error.php?c=1. I have the Debug mode to "off". I replaced error.php twice. I have no idea why it is being invoke to go to error.php instead of directly to index.php.

Any ideas and suggestions?

Thank you,
Manny Dabu

JUST LIKE THIS

Login

Who's Online

125 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 125

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits