ludaluda
images problem
  • 2006/3/15 0:11

• ludaluda

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/14

I installed XOOPS without any trouble, I'm not a pro but I'm not a beginner either.Ive worked several site with some softwares like cubecart oscommerce,etc...

I created a test banner and inserted graphics in some places (menus,etc.)

When im on the home page i see images but soon as i get on another section the images disappear.

Example, i enter the url of the banner (images/banners/banner.jpg) in the banner admin, and it appears on the first page, and when i click right button properties of image it says right url.

when i click news section, the image dissapears and the url now says modules/news/images/banners/banners.jpg...

why that?

and it does it for every new graphic i put on the site, with the url changing for the section.

i installed a simple theme of 7dana and 7dana looks like a company who knows what theyre doing, the template looks good build.

do i have to change other paths somewhere? I read about copying default tamplte or something and changin url when installing a theme, but the them worked just by changing it in the admin section and the tutorial was date from 2004 so i figured it was for older version.

cans omeone help me plz

iHackCode
Re: images problem

maybe try using the full url for the image. like http://www.domain.com/image.gif

it looks like the images are changing because you put a relative path in. and it will change depending on what module you are accessing. its one of the features of the "https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=47926&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=0
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Chris03
Re: images problem
  • 2006/3/15 2:33

• Chris03

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/2/22

Thank you for confirming using the FULL path not the RELATIVE path!!!!
KickassAMD

Login

Who's Online

495 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 495

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits