erickster
'Comments' section on userinfo.php
  • 2006/3/4 9:26

• erickster

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/2 2

I would really like to see a 'comments' section like they do on myspace. A section where users can leave eachother messages, like they can on eachother's blogs. Anyone know if someone has already done this? We're really looking to add this feature on our site!

papabear91
Re: 'Comments' section on userinfo.php
  • 2006/3/7 5:23

• papabear91

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/3 1

Hey, I partner with Erickster to run a website for youth and young adults www.SpiritTAG.com One of the big things our members want is to be able to view someone's Profile and leave Comments that other's can see (with the "comment", their avatar, a link to their Profile, and any other thing that makes sense to have with the Comment). This way you could go to someone's Profile and see all the Comments that others have left -- fun sharing.

If someone has already developed this, then we would love to get the code. If no one has developed it, we would be interested in getting our installation modified to have this -- we would even be willing to pay someone if need be -- though we are an all volunteer non-profit, our funds are limited -- but we think this is key enough that we would find some funding somewhere. Unfortunately we have an old version of eXoops (like 1.x). But PLEASE help if you can - enjoy an interesting challenge, help out some poor volunteers tryng to do good, and maybe even make a couple of bucks in the process

You can get in touch with either Erickster or I through this Post or directly via e-mail at info@spirittag.com Thanks

Login

Who's Online

242 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 242

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits