jimbofoxman
Module Suggestion

Need some assistance, I am still spinning my wheels on which MOD to use for a project. I need to make pages similar to these, probably 10-15 pages total.

INTRO
CATEGORIES

I think I have tried all the mods at this point, not really, but boy does it seem like it.

I've also tried doing HTML Page Wraps, which works until it strips out my CSS cause things like H1, H2, TD and TH are already in the theme CSS. I can make other Heading Tags using a different letter and that works, just can't make different TD/TH Tags without it being hosed.

Currently I have SmartSection, WF-Channel and the new Article module on there. Think I had a news module in the past too.

The biggest issue stems from the WYSIWYG editor. Everything looks fine initially. I cut and paste my HTML stuff in from my Dreamweaver (like between the body tags). It appears fine on the preview, but when you go back and try to edit it, there is no formatting to the code, just line after line after line of mush. It's really frustrating.

Anyone got any tips? I think I got the FCKEditor and KoiviEditor installed, not sure they help me at all.

(BANGING HEAD ON DESK, REPEATEDLY)

jimbofoxman
Re: Module Suggestion

Bump

Jharis
Re: Module Suggestion
  • 2006/2/17 7:10

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

jimbofoxman,

Did you try the content module yet? Have you tried html pages not build with dreamweaver? While I don't use dw I hear it inserts some charactors that can be a problem.

bump this thread a couple of times to make sure no one misses it.

don (el paso)
motto - green chili for everything!

Login

Who's Online

151 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 151

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits