rduarte
Put comment form in end of a news
  • 2006/1/24 1:26

• rduarte

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/9 1

Hello, i use XOOPS 2.3.2 and news 1.44. The thing is when a user wants to comment a news he choose comment in the news, then open the news (complete article) and the comments. But for comment the user have to click again in the comment button..i wish to have a comment form at the end...as i saw in yor faqhttps://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=21.

But in my site is not like that. can someone help?

can check at
contraditorio.com

Thanks in advance

jdseymour
Re: Put comment form in end of a news

Not sure if it will work for you, as I have not used it. But you may want to look at GIJOE's Comment Anywhere module. You can see it in use on the site.

rduarte
  • 2006/1/24 2:16

• rduarte

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/9 1

Thanks, i will try it offline. But i will try to see if i can hack the news code..because the comments module that come with XOOPS is very nice. I think that is "only" to call the comment form in the complete news item...i try..if someone could help...

marcionline

I try this module (Comment Anywhere) with XOOPS 2.2.4 and works perfectly, but I don't having success to enable XOOPS dhtml form. I get plugin "smarty_dhtml_v100" (in accordance with readme of module) and put the file (function.xoopsdhtmltarea.php) in ROOT/class/smarty/plugins folder, but there aren't change in comment form. I'm not right about dir to put the file... Someone knows if I need edit some file?

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits