John3
Can't add new Category in WF-Links module
  • 2006/1/12 21:04

• John3

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/12

Just set up XOOPS on a Windows 2003 server running IIS and PHP5 and most stuff is working well (great coding folks!). However, when I have PHP debug enabled in XOOPS I see the following error at the bottom of every page:

Notice [PHP]: Object of class XoopsUser could not be converted to int in file E:\Clients\Xoops\html\class\theme.php line 442

It seems to be benign for 99% of the pages but when I try and add a category to WF-Links via the Category Management page I wind up with just that message after I click SUBMIT to add a new category. I actually think I have two different issues as the error message probably has nothing to do with the fact that I can't add categories. I'd like to get figure out how to get rid of the error message...searched the forums and saw someone suggested a PHP .ini file setting (long variables, which was already enabled).

I also need to figure out why I can't add any categories.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

John

McDonald
Re: Can't add new Category in WF-Links module
  • 2006/1/12 23:34

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

Replace your WF-Links version with this one (click right mouse button and then Save Target As). This one has most known bugs fixed.

Don't know what's causing the PHP Notice you get. There it is a notice and not an error I shouldn't worry too much about it.

John3
  • 2006/1/13 19:57

• John3

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/12

Thanks for the link, but the same thing happens. When I try and add a Category I get a blank white page.

Athamus
  • 2006/1/25 22:03

• Athamus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/25

as do i

thx for the help

Login

Who's Online

403 user(s) are online (42 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 403

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits