onecha
Website Hacked??
  • 2005/10/13 22:20

• onecha

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/30

I was using my website since months and suddenly today I just can see nothing, and I haven´t change anything in the configuration...

I just see this message:

Warning: main(/[...]/include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /[...]/mainfile.php on line 95

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/[...]/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/virtual/filipensesachao.com/www/jufi/mainfile.php on line 95

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mytextsanitizer' in /[...]/header.php on line 31

I´m very sad since I invested lots of enery in that project :(. It was an NGO website...

I also have another website and I don´t wanna have the same problem. I haven´t updated the XOOPS I installed in June this year (I think It´s 2.0.9) Shall I updates? Is it easy to do? And another thing, I have installed the XOOPS protector module. Shall I need something else??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, and If you could help me to recover my site It would me amazing....
MANY SMALL people doing MANY SMALL things in MANY SMALL places, can change the world. www.maketradefair.com

Tabasco
Re: Website Hacked??
  • 2005/10/13 23:19

• Tabasco

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/12/26

You have no backup?

Most webhost normally have a backup. Have you contacted your webhost?

Jharis
  • 2005/10/13 23:27

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

We're just talking about this. However are you sure you've been hacked? I thought hackers normally like to leave a calling card.

As Tabasco saidQuote:
Most webhost normally have a backup. Have you contacted your webhost?

You should be ok. Contact your host. They should have a daily backup of your database.

Normally host have 24/7 tech support.

Let us know how things go.

don (el paso)
motto - green chili for everything!

onecha
  • 2005/10/14 19:35

• onecha

• Just popping in

My host has just 8 hours backup, so Did I lost it???

Is there no other way to recover it?

And another question: In other XOOPS website I have I was installing a protection module and I couldn´t see all the modules I had in the administration menu, so I thought maybe it was a problem of the language, so I changed the language into english (normally I use spanish) in preferences, and something went wrong but now I can´t access to the administration area since A message appears: "After the configuration changes, some parameters will be rebuilt" (Something like this, but in Spanish) and If I accept I can´t see anything else, and If I cancel I come back to the main site, which by the way is still in spanish...

After that I decided to delete all the content of the templates_c folder and now It´s even worse since I had the default theme, but now there´s a very strange theme... horrible......... you can check it here: www.filipensesachao.com

PLEASE!!! I need help!!! It is a school website in Chile where I was volunteer for 2 years!!!! Now I live in my country: Spain.

THANKS A LOT!!!!

PS In this school website there are more than 4000 pictures!! It´d be a pity to lost it :(
MANY SMALL people doing MANY SMALL things in MANY SMALL places, can change the world. www.maketradefair.com

onecha
  • 2005/10/14 20:06

• onecha

• Just popping in

Playing with my database It seems I´ve fixed the access to the adminstration area, but I can´t fix the theme problem... Even changing the theme I still can see no theme...

And by the way, I have to wait too much time till the site appears... And still I have problems when I change something in preferences so the only way to change preferences is via database...

Very strange...

onecha
Please help
  • 2005/10/15 1:25

• onecha

• Just popping in

Please,

I can´t fix the theme problem. You can see it here: www.filipensesachao.com

I just deleted the templates_c folder content, so I can´t understant why I have no theme... (I had the default one)

THANKS A LOT!!

jdseymour
Re: Please help

Check that style.css is available in your themes directory. Check all permissions on the files and folders of the themes directory. For some reason the CSS is not loading.

Folders should be chmod 755 files should be chmod 644.

HTH.

menochi
  • 2005/10/15 4:43

• menochi

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/28

Hi

jdseymour is right. you have an error in the HEAD of your theme: Please change this:

xoops_themecss.htm">

to:

{$xoops_themecss}>" />

Hope this will help you

Saludos desde Santiago
in valid code we trust

onecha
  • 2005/10/15 9:49

• onecha

• Just popping in

Quote:

menochi wrote:
Hi

jdseymour is right. you have an error in the HEAD of your theme: Please change this:

xoops_themecss.htm">

to:

{$xoops_themecss}>" />

Hope this will help you

Saludos desde Santiago

What a surprise! Helping me from Chile!! I have Chile very deep in my heart.

About my problem: The thing is that I changed nothing in the themes folder... And even If I change the theme I can see nothing else...
BUT now I´m trying to do what you tell me and the only lines I see in the <head> like what you say are these:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="../My%20Documents/xoops%20modules/xoops-2.0.9/html/themes/default/%3C{$xoops_url}%3E/xoops.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="../My%20Documents/xoops%20modules/xoops-2.0.9/html/themes/default/%3C{$xoops_themecss}%3E" />

So....

Anyway It´s very strange the behaviour of my site... specially in the administration area. And It didn´t happen before... I already explained how mysteriously my problems started.

onecha
  • 2005/10/15 9:52

• onecha

• Just popping in

Another question. If I manage to save my site - with more than 4000 pics! :( - Would it be safe to update from XOOPS 2.0.9 to the newest stable version applying all patches??

THANKS A LOT

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits