Empathy
Looking for a good download program
  • 2005/9/14 9:12

• Empathy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/10

Both my sites are running great now. However I have a slight problem. I am looking for a good download program. I tried both of them the are listed in XOOPS pdDownload, which is extremely hard to use. And WpDownloads which has no upload feature to it. When I try to use it on my 2..2.3 site it says you do not have access rites to download, even though all my access rites are set.

Thanks for any info.
empathy

bluenova
Re: Looking for a good download program

Do you mean wf-downloads? It certainly does allow file uploads. If you mean WMP Downloads then I don't think it will work on XOOPS 2.2.3 as it is an adaption of the original mydownloads.

xoops 2.2.3 is not a stable release yet, for a stable release try XOOPS 2.0.13.1

Just to add, if you look here you will find a version of wf-downloads for XOOPS 2.2.2

Empathy
  • 2005/9/14 10:29

• Empathy

• Just popping in

Thank you one more question how do I change the upload size> I set it to acept 10 megs but the php.ini says 2 the max. how do I change that?

bluenova

You can change that in the php.ini file, if you are using a hosted server, you will need to contact your hosting provider.

Empathy
  • 2005/9/14 10:56

• Empathy

• Just popping in

No hosted server, I have full acees to the server and ftp site. Whre can I find the php,ini I need to find? I am still new to this. I managed to do 2 good upgrades but having the small problems now with seetingthe modules the way I want them. Is the php.ini in the module folder?

jdseymour

On my server "CentOS" php.ini is found in the /etc directory.

Empathy
  • 2005/9/14 11:10

• Empathy

• Just popping in

Got it, thanks for all the help everyone :)
I definitly like using XOOPS over normal html.

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits