gediminasbyt
How do you feel?

OK. I'm drunk. You know, one of those nights...

If pissed, one of those nights.

I'm anxious... and I'm pissed off. I'm pissed of about something that I can't guess what I'm pissed off about and I can't guess what I'm anxious about. Has anyone been here?

OK. Be F**** realistic. I DECIDE to start a web site to be XOOPS Lithuanians support site. I do make translations to Lithuanian for many modules ( hey not full ones, just on testing stage) but Newbb, PDDownloads, recently announced XOOPS core,news, PM, statistics, AMS and other modules, that are tested before I WILL release them FOR FREE. Not only because I want to, because I do see something better coming out. Not as some other members wanted.

Sorry guys and girls I just name you whom I can remember now:

@Smith- thanks help to achieve what I want
phpp- thanks for help where help is reachable
monty- hey I don't know you exact spelling of your nickname, but you'll know, hope someonw will notify you.
brash-blah,
gijoe- who does not visit her, but is always welcomed
shine- your lovely comments .......

Hey, boys/men/guys and girts/women (am I politically correct?).

How do you guys deal with fu**ng thrash that you receive from your first days? My site didn't even go live for real and I had a couple of jack'ins( who's IP's i've got you
cock suckers, a second try will get you fu***N down).A couple of session hijackers, low script kiddies and nothing real. Is it worth? I know it will never bring me profit. I just want to spread the XOOPS and help the other non English speaking members. Hey, I speak 4 other languages, shouldn't I?

I'm going to get some sleep. Get the other day around and say fuc* or hey even if I'm not gay! Love that rhyme though.

I left my Lithuanian support at default XOOPS 2.2.2 them, but changed to some Gijoes hacks. Cool! Gijoe you ROCD! Even if you wont understand some things please, go leave your comments and attitude at my site www.xoopslt.com. If you wont, I I'll just have to lose my my...

Regards, Gediminas

P.S.
I was translating newbb, sorry guys i'm behind but i have this module translated for a month now. Enyone intrested? AMS, PM other? I have translated yo as well...
www.xoopslt.com

Mithrandir
Re: How do you feel?

I feel like I wanna cry...
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

gediminasbyt

Mith delete my last 2 posts. Please... Next day will be better. Please register at my site www.xoopslt.com and leave your feedback for Lithuanins!

Regards, Gediminas

gediminasbyt

Another rhetorical question:

Who is considered a member: who enters or who gives?

gediminasbyt

You know Mith I was waiting a little bit more from you...

Gediminas

gediminasbyt

I thought it's a members lounge. Am I a member? Who is? Why?Are there any rules?

Just a question: Anyone likes Francis Coppola 2002 black Label Claret?

I love it!

Gediminas

gediminasbyt

You know the best part is? To be the assho*** to answer to your own post.
Either there are no one interested to answer,nor those people chose the wrong time of day.

Mithrandir

It's Saturday morning in Western Europe.

We have other stuff to do
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

gediminasbyt

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:
It's Saturday morning in Western Europe.

We have other stuff to do

Mith in Easter Usa we say F*** ***

Even though my heart will never leave the old continent
I will be there for you guys.

Now, serious can you look in to my problems and frustrations?

Thread 40674
Thread 40377

Just 2 for now

Gediminas

gediminasbyt

Western Europe... wish I were there....

Login

Who's Online

127 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 127

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits