Lourdes
Newbb 2.0 v. 2.01 (looked everywhere)
  • 2005/7/21 21:22

• Lourdes

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/2/26

I'm very new to XOOPS and put a fresh install of newbb 2.01 on my site. I'm not able to create categories. I checked the support forum specifically for this and there was a similar question posted, but no answer to it.

When I try and create a category I get this error:

SELECT t.*, u.name, u.uname,u2.name as last_post_name, u2.uname as last_poster, p.post_time as last_post_time, p.poster_name as last_poster_name, p.icon, p.post_id FROM xoops_bb_topics t LEFT JOIN xoops_users u ON u.uid = t.topic_poster LEFT JOIN xoops_bb_posts p ON p.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id LEFT JOIN xoops_users u2 ON u2.uid = p.uid WHERE p.post_time > 1113338461 AND t.approved = 1 AND p.approved = 1 ORDER BY p.post_time DESC

I've installed all the patches and upgrades and have updated repeatedly from the forum admin. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm not sure what to do to correct it.

Bender
Re: Newbb 2.0 v. 2.01 (looked everywhere)
  • 2005/7/21 21:42

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

As far as i can see this never got fixed.

Maybe you uninstall the module, delete all files and subfolders ni modules/newbb, reupload the files, clear the folder /templates_c and install the module again.

You can find several threads with this issue if you throw u2.uname as last_poster, into the search box at the top.

However if a reinstall does not help than try the current version 114 of the cbb module which is the latest version of newbb. (namechange) You can grab it at the http://cbb.getituponline.com/ website.

(Thinking about it ... you should use cbb anyway instead of starting with newbb )
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Login

Who's Online

396 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 396

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits