Arowana
xRoster with 2.2
  • 2005/7/18 19:51

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

Guys and Gals

I have had xRoster reworked so many times and now once again it is throwing errors. Wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out and debug and fix the erros I am seeing.

The first one is now that the site is 2.2RC the module is not reading from the lang files.

Second one that comes and goes seems to be xgroups not defined.

Thanks for reading and helping out

Arowana
Arowana

toddherrold
Re: xRoster with 2.2

Yes, I too am having problems with xRoster and 2.2. It was working fine until I upgraded to 2.2. Now the field names weren't showing up and nothing happens when a user submits an application. I just discovered the bug tonight and worked on it for a couple of hours to no avail.

Generally speaking, I had to do massive tweaking to get xRoster to work with previous versions of Xoops. I'm not really a php coder, but Roster code has always "looked" quite a bit different than the other module code I'm used to. . .

Anyone else working on this?

Will_H
  • 2005/8/3 1:17

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

oh man you guys are crying my river.... I have yet to actually get this module working 100% If the users are listed I can turn off the app... but I always feel incomplete:( I have heard everyone out there raving about this thing and I was always to bullheaded to just ask someone to do it for me. At this point though the upgrade to 2.2 has left me with a world of hurt. So please rerelease this thing for 2.2. If anyone has an error free version please share your glory. Thanks.

toddherrold

Good luck. I don't think the module is still being developed. It was a long time ago that I saw any posts on it. It's a great idea for a module, but this particular implementation is WAY too difficult to get working even 80%. . .

Arowana
  • 2005/9/11 8:02

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

hang tight xRoster 2.0 is being updated and bug fixed for XOOPS 2.2.X. I hope to have it completed in a week.
Arowana

toddherrold

cool! thanks!

miealex
  • 2005/9/28 9:52

• miealex

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/12

Quote:
Arowana wrote:
hang tight xRoster 2.0 is being updated and bug fixed for XOOPS 2.2.X. I hope to have it completed in a week.

Arowana can you please post a link to the new updated module when it will be released?

Thanks,
Alex

Arowana
  • 2005/10/4 23:52

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

Hey people,

Sorry about not releasing xroster 2.2 yet. Just have not had time with the weather conditions in the south. I have nt given up on it and I will continue to work through the bugs. I am not php programmer but I am learning. I made a huge discovery today and have decided to seek outside help in this matter.

as far as the v and the ' errors I have never seen them and cannot reproduce them. If you can please get my all the info on your server you can esp the versions of mysql, php, XOOPS etc.

Thanks for your help
Arowana

Chazy
  • 2005/12/26 0:44

• Chazy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/23

With XRoster installed, I have two main menu's and two login's. Is there a fix for this?

Will_H
  • 2005/12/26 4:01

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

xroster has nothing to do with your block placement.

I am assuming you are running x 2.2.3 final. in that case you would go to admin/blocks/listallblocks/ delete the necessary blocks.

Login

Who's Online

257 user(s) are online (168 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 257

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits