enanhawk
4thefort theme
  • 2005/6/15 13:00

• enanhawk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/15

Hey everyone, well I recently installed the 4thefort theme for XOOPS 2.0. Its kind of blueish and black if you are wondering. Anyways, when I installed it, I noticed it made it's own little menu on the topic. The links are:

Home | Forum | Join | Files | About

Now after I went into the themes/4thefort/ i opened themes.html and found where that bar was located. After editing, I wanted it to be like this:

Home | Forum | Join |

Now I did that and uploaded but nothing. I was wondering what was going on and if it even updated at all. Or if I am even in the right file. The funny thing is, I tried actually deleting all of the .html files...the theme.html, theme_blockcenter_c.html and all of the rest. I refreshed the site, and nothing changed. Is this "4thefort" template even running from the servers theme directory or somewhere else? I tried looking around a bit because I presumed that when I installed the theme, the coding layout was written somewhere else. To see if that 4thefort folder was even needed, I tried deleting some images in there, but that DID affect the template. I'm not sure what do do anymore. Can anyone help me?

www.portipsen.com/lok thats the url. Look at the top for the bar. Thanks.

JimLunsford
Re: 4thefort theme

clear all of the files from your templates_c directory.

bluenova

Quote:
clear all of the files from your templates_c directory.

Or just turn on 'update templates' in system admin ¦ Prefs which is what its there for.

enanhawk
  • 2005/6/15 18:18

• enanhawk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/15

thanks for the help everyone. It's fixed.

Login

Who's Online

216 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 216

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits