kgmetcalfe
formulaire V2.4
  • 2005/3/30 7:32

• kgmetcalfe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/24

Re: formulaire V2.4
formulaire V2.4
redirected to the french XOOPS site - googled it - nothing!!!
does not exist on that site...
hmmmm. and from the looks of it - it hasnt existed for a long time... according to the last posts and responses from the author.

any chance anyone knows what happened to this fella and his module... looks to have just lifted off the planet.

looking for a form thing similar or better to liase... which is why i was looking to use the above...

any help will be appreciated.
thankyou.

carnuke
  • 2005/3/30 8:33

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Can I suggest you look at Formulize project here. Its an extension of Formulaire. You can reinsate the mail function if required.

Chappy
  • 2005/3/30 8:33

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

Hi, kgmetcalfe:

I had an extracted copy of this in my files, but didn't have the archive any more. I zipped it up (never zipped a file before, to my recollection). Anyway, I posted it on my site here.

Not positive what version it is, nor if it's the latest. And, given the fact that I haven't zipped a file before, I may have crapped it up completely . Anyway, feel free to take it. I hope it helps.

Edit:
Cool, Carnuke! We were working on this topic at the same time. Hope all is going well for you. Your site is always a treat for the eyes!

kgmetcalfe
  • 2005/3/30 22:00

• kgmetcalfe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/24

my thanks to you both - being as that formulaire hadnt any thing done since 2004 late year... i figured i was going to be sol... i did have, i think, one of his earlier versions - but it would not install... so i thought i would look for help - and found none on the site i was directed to - which led me to believe work had ceased or he went $$$$$$$$.$$ with it. again thankyou both. is appreciated.

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits