khampster
karate redux blue theme issue....
  • 2005/3/24 23:19

• khampster

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/19

Hey wassup, I have selected the Theme "Karate Redux Blue" to be my next version layout for my site.

Rite now i already designed the logo for the site.. and stuck it on there.. everything looks SHARP! i like the color scheme and everything but ONEEE thing.

When you go to the forums module... The user menu, topic Ranking menu... shows it dragging like there is something wrong with the menu tables.. it doesnt scroll down or pull down like my current theme i have on the site rite now. Is there a way to fix this problem? let me know. thanks.

khampster
Re: karate redux blue theme issue....
  • 2005/3/24 23:27

• khampster

• Just popping in

oh yea.. btw.. the theme that is causing this problem isnt up. I still have my current theme from 7dana.com but i hope you guys get the picture... i just wanted to fix the menu drop box back to normal.

khampster
  • 2005/3/27 2:40

• khampster

• Just popping in

anyone know how to fix this???

Resized Image

ackbarr

yes, you will need to modify your theme and place the following smarty tag inside the html <head> tag:

<{$xoops_module_header}>

Before modifying your theme, turn on "Update module template .html files from themes/your theme/templates directory?" in System -> Preferences, then turn it back off after you have verified the changes have taken effect.

khampster
  • 2005/3/28 6:07

• khampster

• Just popping in

thanks for the help works out good

Login

Who's Online

199 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 199

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits