miscade
How to redirect/open a specific page?
  • 2005/3/23 13:56

• miscade

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/18

Hi guys,

I have written some custom pages, and once the process is done, I would like a specific page to be opened, or be redirected to a chosen page.

Haven't found anything in the forum/faqs....

One solution may be a form, that ends to the desired page, but I guess there is a more elegant solution.

Eventually, how to use XOOPS redirect mechanism? Is it customizable in terms of setting which is the "landing page" based on the situation? Where is the doc(s) about this?

Thanks in advance to all of you out there .

ackbarr
Re: How to redirect/open a specific page?

Quote:

miscade wrote:

Eventually, how to use XOOPS redirect mechanism? Is it customizable in terms of setting which is the "landing page" based on the situation? Where is the doc(s) about this?

not quite sure what you mean. Are you referring to the redirect_header function, which displays status and error messages to a user before redirecting to a new page? Or are you referring to the redirection to the start module?

If the former, redirect_header takes 3 parameters, the url to go to, the number of seconds to display the message, and the message itself. If the latter, if you modify index.php you can alter how the loading page and add your own conditions.

Additional Information
API Documentation
XOOPS Developer Site - Wiki and Forums

miscade
Re: How to redirect/open a specific page?
  • 2005/3/23 14:52

• miscade

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/18

Yap, you got my point.

Thanks for the links. I missed them.

Login

Who's Online

491 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 491

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits