dbarker348
Userinfo just shows a blank screen!
  • 2005/3/22 22:07

• dbarker348

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/22

Hey there...
I'm not sure what happened, but now when I try to access a user's information page, it just shows a plain blank screen. Everything else on my site is fine. I'm not sure what the problem... anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave

ackbarr
Re: Userinfo just shows a blank screen!

first things first: turn on php debugging in system -> preferences -> general settings, then go back to the userinfo page again. Report back with any errors you see.

I'm gonna go out on a limb though. I think that you have extra lines at the end of your mainfile.php script. Check this file, and remove any lines after the closing ?> php script tag.

dbarker348
  • 2005/3/23 2:04

• dbarker348

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/22

Hey thanks for the reply!
Well this is the error message it gave me...

Quote:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /pub/home/dbarker5/htdocs/modules/smartpartner/include/search.inc.php on line 18

Obviously it's something to do with the module SmartPartner that I installed, but what?

Line 18 in that file is...

Quote:
$partners_result = $partner_handler->getObjectsForSearch($queryarray, $andor, $limit, $offset, $userid);

Thanks,
Dave

ackbarr

I just took a look at the smartpartner development page and I didn't see any mention of this in his bug list. I recommend that you head over there and add a bug or a help request so Marcan knows of the issue and can publish a fix if necessary.

bug-free
  • 2005/4/2 21:44

• bug-free

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/27

i was saw this bug when i had installed smartpartner module. there is a bug. but how do i repair this bug?

ackbarr

Login

Who's Online

383 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 383

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits