SarahC
Problem with newbb
  • 2005/3/13 21:55

• SarahC

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/13

Sorry if theres already a topic about this but I can't find one.

I've been using newbb for a year now and no probs. But just recently me and my members have notice after pressing submit - either setting up a new topic or reply we just get a blank screen. The message gets posted but we then either have to go back to homepage or click back on the brower toolbar which makes things rather annoying. Does anyone know what the problem could be and how I can solve it?

Thanx in advance

Sarah

jdseymour
Re: Problem with newbb

You need to go into preferences Gemneral Settings and enable PHP debug mode so that the error will appear on the blank page.

bdols
  • 2005/3/16 14:18

• bdols

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/16

I'm also having this problem... Hitting submit will return no data but the post is actually posted... In fact, I look at the apache error_log and it's dumping core every time:
[Wed Mar 16 07:54:23 2005] [notice] child pid 21289 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

So anyway, I turned on PHP debugging and still nothing informative. This is a fresh 2.0.9.2 install

bdols
  • 2005/3/16 14:20

• bdols

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/16

Funny.. submitting works on this site...
so what isn't happening is that the page that says "Your post has been submitted. Redirecting you here" doesn't display.

SarahC
  • 2005/3/21 14:06

• SarahC

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/13

I am still having this problem and I cant seem to find out why? If anyone could help I would be greatful as myself and my members are getting really annoyed with it. i have to reload the page everytime i post a message which them means i have to re-log in to the site.

Login

Who's Online

355 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 355

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits