tedsmith
'Last Login Dates' in 'Find Users' Innaccurate
  • 2005/3/4 9:54

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but here goes...

My Intranet has a poor uptake of use by our 8 users. In the whole, it's just me and another guy that login daily and the rest need a bit of a push. Today I tried to look-up when people last logged in, and I used the 'Find Users' facility in System Admin. I put the figure 5 in the 'Last login is more than x days ago' so that it would find the users who have not logged in during the last 5 days.

One of the guys was reported to have last logged in on the 25/02/05/ However, I know he logged in on the 02/03/05 because he put a forum topic posting on that day, and my site is totally restricted so that only logged in users can access anything (my Intranet at work, not my personnal site that you guys can see and access in my signature).

I'm using the latest XOOPS version. 2.0.9.2

I was going to tell them off, but then once I noticed that decided not too!

ANy thoughts?

Mithrandir
Re:

Using an auto-login hack?

tedsmith
Re:
  • 2005/3/4 10:03

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

No, no hacks. Just that standard core login.

Additional info that may help....I have the 'use custom sessions' turned to Yes, and 'session expiration' set to 480 meaning that theoretically after an average working day time period of 8 hours it should log them out if they've not logged out themselves. Not sure if this is related in any way but I thought it would help illiminate the fact that it is not set to leave them logged on for weeks.

RachelVirago
Re:

I have this problem also, does not affect all users.

Tried with and without custom session.

Makes no difference.

have same XOOPS version

Login

Who's Online

250 user(s) are online (175 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 250

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits