larrymac
Placing content within a module?
  • 2005/2/16 23:29

• larrymac

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/6 1

I'm a newbie, so I don't even know if I can ask the question correctly, so I'll explain what I want to do.

I have a Content Module (Edito) that has three pages. I want to place another layer of content into one of those pages, but keep it contained within that central content area.

To further clarify, you can check out my site (www.burning-river.com). If you check out "Burning River Roster", I want to be able to create a page for each of those bands. I'd still like to keep the Roster page with the two other "About Burning River" pages as opposed to setting it up in a different module with a different block.

Make sense?

Doable?

Thanks.

jensclas
Re: Placing content within a module?

I can't help with this one as i don't use edito - so here are some clues:

Put edito in the subject header, ask the question in the modules forum not the general forum, search for edito to bring up posts and FAQ's about edito as a module.

Have you read the dosumentation? Sure helps with understanding more about XOOPS in general.

Cheers

larrymac
Re: Placing content within a module?
  • 2005/2/19 2:57

• larrymac

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/6 1

I'm not married to Edito, that's just what I have so far. If someone could tell me how to accomplish what I want with another module, then great.

I haven't been able to find anything in the docs,or through searches that covers this. Heck, I haven't even seen (or at least recognized) it on another XOOPS site yet.

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits