eyal8r
Looking for the BEST Image Module that can...
  • 2004/11/15 20:40

• eyal8r

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/9

Hi guys- I am getting desperate here now. Apparently, my host SUCKS. They SAY they don't have ImageMagick installed on their servers, but they offer Coppermine as a add on. From what I read, Coppermine runs on ImageMagick- but they say it's not installed. So they offer something that doesn't work. Idiots.

So- beyond needing a new host, I first need to see if there's ANY image modules that can do this:
I need to be able to have a table insterted next to each image, that when the admin uploads the picture, they also fill out the pre-set fields with data and submits the data AND the image to the album. Can Xoopsgallery do this? Or xcGallery? Anything else? I found an example in the XOOPS documentation that looks very similar to what I need- but the site isn't working as of now. It's the Cactus Database seen here:http://cactus.slcwebdev.co.uk/html/

I need to be able to fully offer control of the album display- I dont want to show how many views it gets, etc. This is a product display type of site, no user interaction (other than just logging in).

So- can you guys tell me which module can do this? On top of that- can you tell me which HOST is the best at running XOOPS AND that module? Thank you, I am getting pretty desperate to get this up and running now.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
D

Login

Who's Online

128 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 128

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits