gravies
Simple blog with picture gallery.
  • 2004/11/13 3:21

• gravies

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/8/18

I am trying to get a friend to switch from drupal to xoops. She wants a very simple vertical news style layout with descriptions and thumbnails that link to larger images. You would think this would be very easy.

I have setup news 1.21 with myalbum-p 2.84 and it gives the required functionality.

However, to get the thumbnail to link to the image in myalbum you have to find the image, note it's id, then manually create a link to it to wrap around the thumbnail (which you exported to Image Manager with myalbum).

Also, if you add new images to the album in myalbum-p, then export to Image Manager again all the links are broken.

Anyone got any better suggestions?

It would be nice if Image Manager in the XOOPS core could handle thumbnail creation and linking to a popup of the fullsize image.

surpass
Re: Simple blog with picture gallery.
  • 2004/11/13 4:36

• surpass

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/18

I think this should be moved to another category.. this is a category for discussing web hosts. :) If I could move it for you to expedite an answer, I would.

GIJOE
Re: Simple blog with picture gallery.
  • 2004/11/22 10:16

• GIJOE

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/13

hi surpass.

Do you want to use myAlbum-P's Image Manager Integration with SPAW?

I heard that wordpress's SPAW supports myAlbum-P's image.

Anyway, I know that the implementation of ImageManagerIntegration into WYSIWYG editor is necessary.
But it is not so easy.

Login

Who's Online

109 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 109

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits