vinylspeed
Installing xoops in vinylspeed.com. ERRORS?
  • 2004/11/11 8:28

• vinylspeed

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/18

I installed the new xoops-2.0.9. Ive changed the mainfile to www.vinylspeed.com and then set it to 444 read only.
Ive copied the main files from html folder to my root folder.
What have i missed out?
The following error was generated:
Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html//include/common.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp:/usr/share/pear:/home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user) in /home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user/htdocs/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html//include/common.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user/htdocs/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html//include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in /home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user/htdocs/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html//class/xoopsblock.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp:/usr/share/pear:/home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user) in /home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user/htdocs/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html//class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user/htdocs/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html//class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in /home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user/htdocs/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html//class/template.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp:/usr/share/pear:/home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user) in /home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user/htdocs/header.php on line 62

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html//class/template.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user/htdocs/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html//class/template.php' (include_path='.') in /home/fhlinux194/v/vinylspeed.com/user/htdocs/header.php on line 62.
Im sure this is a database problem or a permissions problem.
You help is greatly appreciated.
By the way you guys at XOOPS should be proud. Your system is excellent. The very fact that so much can be added to the core system makes it a constant source of interest to me.
As a webmaster i now use XOOPS to create most sites for my clients. Time saving and easy to use. Except when your feeling thick like i am today and thus im unable to perform simple taskes like install XOOPS or Noah!
Thanks again,
Jym Vinylspeed
P.s if anyone ever needs the serves of an Ambient & Down Tempo Chillout Dj you can visit my site when its up www.vinylspeed.com or you can telephone me on +44(0)77-33-45-33-45

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits