ManXP
A little job
  • 2004/10/27 8:44

• ManXP

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/14

Hello, XOOPS members. I am offering a little job for you (but you must offer your price). I need to change News module article layout.

More explanation: I am using small borders around news article and image in every story. But if text is short (just few words for example), bottom border appears after text and goes through image. I need to expand lines (make them longer). I know, maybe it's hard to understand without an example, so please take a look at screenshot. I draw black lines where borders should be expanded automatically.

If you will take a look at other topics with a lot of text, you will see, that lines are expanded here and everything looks nice.

By the way, all comments about my theme are welcome, because i am planning to update theme (to this new one) in few days.

Screenshot -http://www.soft-news.net/hack.png

Eugney
Re:A little job
  • 2004/10/27 8:54

• Eugney

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/25

Easy fix if you get that than edit the news article and hit enter a few times keep doing that till its fixed does it on my site to

ManXP
Re:A little job
  • 2004/10/27 9:20

• ManXP

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/14

Yeah, i can hit enter. But look: how with people which use different resolutions? These topics look good with 800*600 resolution for example, but i am using "19" monitor and 1280*1024 resolution, so if i hit enter, you can imgaine, how it will look for people with low resolutions :) Text and tons of white space after article.

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits