PatsRule
WF Section Question
  • 2004/10/14 3:23

• PatsRule

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/15

Being fairly new i downloaded the Sections Module which I am using for my articles. After reading through the forums it seems this wf is probably more suited for my use as I intend to have numerous sections of different articles and will eventually have staff members contributing as well.

My questions are.. what version should I use..are there any bugs i should look for.. do i have to back-up anything done so far in my site before installation of this.. and how easy will it be to switch over the current articles in sections to wfsection?? Thank You in advance. I love XOOPS btw. It has exceeded my expectations so far.

PS. I posted a question that is about halfway down the list about a script that might be able to send a welcome message to a new members PM Inbox upon registering. No one so far has answered. If this cannot be done.. I was thinking that instead of the new member being directed upon completion of his/her registration to their profile page, I could create a welcome page and have the redirect go there...but this is something I do not know how to do. As a matter of fact..I don't know how to change any redirects. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Again Thank You.

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits