vagelis
No answer at all.....
  • 2004/9/9 8:31

• vagelis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/5 5

I'm using first time the XOOPS and i asked in the Forum 7 times for different things but noone from the developement team gave to me an answer.

The only one answer was when I sent a message about "...congratulations about the Xoops..."

Why? Because I am not a contributor yet?

m0nty
Re: No answer at all.....
  • 2004/9/9 8:55

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

patience maybe required... this is a free site after all and the XOOPS team do have lives outside of XOOPS and internet..

most of ur threads have had a reply to them if you look..

except for 2 of them.. and 1 of those was only asked in space of a few hrs of this post.. so you can't expect a fast reply to every question.

it's lucky if u get a reply in a day or 2.. sometimes ur really lucky and some1 will be on at the same time and respond to your question in a space of a few minutes, providing they know the answer and they're not too busy sorting something else out.

u could try using the search function to actually see if your questions have been asked before aswell ;)

it is totally irrelevant whether you have contributed or not, your posts will be answered in time.. just be patient..

vagelis
Re: No answer at all.....
  • 2004/9/9 9:14

• vagelis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/5 5

Sorry about that but I was some nervous.

I was using PHPNuke and a few days ago I came to you on www.cna.gr that is my first of my 4 sites.

CNA is a high traffic site with news and many more and I try to learn more and more immediately.

Every day I send Newsletters to my users but...

From yesterday I send mail to my users with "mail to users" function) but I have a problem with the Greek characters, also the same problem with "evennews" module.

How can I work now.....?

Login

Who's Online

195 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 195

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits