Catzwolf
WF-Projects Seeking New Members
  • 2004/9/3 18:29

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

The WF-Project is a new and growing team of players and we are beginning to display our capabilities to the XOOPS Community by releasing modules that are necessary for you webmasters.

At the moment our team is small and we are working hard to bring you want you want, but this will take time under our current team numbers. We have many idea’s, new modules, changes to current modules, but we cannot do this with the amount of developers we have at the moment, and it’s a shame to see many of the projects we would like to be doing just sitting on the shelf so to speak,

We are looking for developers who are dedicated not only to WF-Projects but XOOPS and willing to help put in the time needed to create outstanding modules. If you’re that person contact me now and help us. If you got a new project idea or would like to work on one of our existing ones then please contact us, and we will help you in everyway we can.

If your not a developer and would like to help us, then please contact us. I am sure we will have many ways for you to help. We really could do with help with our modules documentation, and a little goes a long way to helping others!

So again, if you can help us, we are waiting on you.

Contact myself
liquid@wf-projects.com

or Bender
bender@wf-projects.com

for further information.

Login

Who's Online

259 user(s) are online (161 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 259

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits