coachdash
piCal calendar width????
  • 2004/8/28 0:11

• coachdash

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/31

I want to control the width of the calendar body in piCal 6.0. I have a fixed width theme and the monthly, weekly and daily calendar bodies are pushing it wide.

/images/defualt/daily.tmpl - weekly.tmpl and monthly.tmpl have calendar_body called in a row of the main table. All these files start with <pattemplate:tmpl name="WholeBoard">

"wholeboard" had lots of definitions in pical.php One of the css references that it has is frame_css. Also in the .tmpl files there is a class='calframe' that defines one of the nested tables. I can't find calframe or frame_css references anywhere else. style.css is virtually empty.

HELP - PLEASE

jlm69
Re: piCal calendar width????
  • 2004/8/28 0:31

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

You have alot of work to do this, but the files you are looking for are in piCal/images/default and then piCal.php. Good luck.

coachdash
  • 2004/8/31 1:58

• coachdash

• Just popping in

yeah that was way more work than it needed to be. Got everything changed to %'s and got rid of all those spacer.gif's Getting around pical.php was a bit like navigating a bowl of spaghetti. However, I am grateful because the 20 or so hours that it took me to tweak would have been multiplied by a hundred if I had to write from scratch.

I've got some other issues that I need worked out as well and perhaps somebody has already done the work. I don't want to disply the time in the 24 our format. I want it displayed with an AM and a PM. There's only a handful of places that need some code tweaks... has anyone already done them?

Chado
  • 2004/8/31 9:04

• Chado

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/6/6 7

check out this hack - it might be what you are looking for...

Chado
  • 2004/8/31 9:04

• Chado

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/6/6 7

check out this hack - it might be what you are looking for...

edit - I am not sure why this got posted twice. I don't think I hit submit twice. Would that do it anyway??

coachdash
  • 2004/8/31 14:16

• coachdash

• Just popping in

Many Many Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for.

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits