sebanja
Shows nothing at all.???????
  • 2004/7/20 23:40

• sebanja

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/3 2

I have been looking around in the forums and i found nothing about this.I installed.xcgallery.However i am unable to display thumbnails or the static thumbnails as they are called.When go to edit template and without changing anything i just click view i don't see anything only a blank window therefore i think that the problem is with the code.However i know nothing much about it so i cannot really change it.
Further more when i use the scrolling images utility, the images are a little bit outside the box.

http://kabojja.com/modules/xoopsfaq/

Check on the right the second block.and i don't know how to change it.Further more is there any way in which i can reduce the size of the images without cropping.Because most images i have were taken with a digital camera and some a 300kb just for one so is there a neat way of reducing the qualit.

To be or not to be.

tjnemez
Re: Shows nothing at all.???????
  • 2004/7/21 0:17

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

you will need to clone your templates before you edit them.

Santojr
Re: Shows nothing at all.???????
  • 2005/3/21 9:01

• Santojr

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/18

Quote:

sebanja wrote:
I have been looking around in the forums and i found nothing about this.I installed.xcgallery.However i am unable to display thumbnails or the static thumbnails as they are called.When go to edit template and without changing anything i just click view i don't see anything only a blank window therefore i think that the problem is with the code.However i know nothing much about it so i cannot really change it.

In the block Administration menu -> Edit Option Static Thumbnails - > Option - > Type

What type of option do you have...

If it is on top rated pictures and none of the pictures have not been rated it will remain empty. Try chaning it to "RANDOM" if you haven't done this before....

Everytime you update the module it will go back to the "TOP RATED" OPTION
:)

Login

Who's Online

145 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 145

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits