jiggles
Probelems with Formulaire module
  • 2004/6/24 15:32

• jiggles

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/4 1

Sorry if this is a stupid question...but I am an absolute beginner with Xoops. The problem is that I can't seem to see the form that I created. It shows up as a blank form with a submit button. But nothing else. I've searched this forum for answers and have seen people with similiar problems. Does anyone know how to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.

philou
Re: Probelems with Formulaire module
  • 2004/6/28 6:27

• philou

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/5/6 8

please read the readme.txt file in the module

czrsiNk
  • 2004/7/7 14:52

• czrsiNk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/5 1

I'm still having problems with Formulaire and cannot figure out how to fix them.

I read the readme file, and I think I've done what it asked, however, the English isn't well translated and I must have done something wrong as I can't access the form as either a Webmaster, Registered or Anonymous user when I click the form link from the navigation meu.

I can edit the form I've created without any problems.

However I am still getting the blank box and the 'submit' button issue (despite changing all the module access rights to allow forms to be shown).

If anyone can offer some help, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks.

DonXoop

edit-> oops, replied to the wrong message. Personally I've found that liaise to work better for my needs.

philou
  • 2004/7/10 7:29

• philou

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/5/6 8

have you fill the rights for your form ?

If the english is not very good.... I'm french :( so can you give me a better translation ?

Chappy
  • 2004/9/17 7:08

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

I am very glad for this module as Liaise does not seem to work with the most recent release of XOOPS 2.0.7.3 (as least as far as installation goes). Anyway, I created a form, "Contact Us." How do a get a lnk to that form to show up on the main menu? The readme does not say. For that matter, how do I get links to any of the forms to show up on page navigation. I wish there was a tutorial on this module. It seems like it's quite powerful.

And, I'm glad for your contribution of this module, in English, French or whatever. I just want to understand how to use it.... Thanks!

Chappy
  • 2004/9/17 7:42

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

Do you have to have iMenu to make it show up in a block as on this page? From the rough translation that Google gives, it looks like it may requre iMenu... Or else creat a custom block...

Thanks for any help you can give.

Chappy
  • 2004/9/17 7:58

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

Do you have to have iMenu to make it show up in a block as on this page? From the rough translation that Google gives, it looks like it may requre iMenu... Or else creat a custom block...

Thanks for any help you can give.

Vagabondis
New problem with Formulaire!
  • 2004/9/17 14:40

• Vagabondis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/9 1

So,

I installed Formulaire and when i'm adding a new object at my form, like checkboxes, is only possible to add 02 options. I can't add more than 02

Example: I want to make 03 checkboxes and the values of the options are 1,2,3. I only can make 1 and 2, the 3ยบ checkbox i can't make them.

When i click the button _AM_ELE_ADD_OPT_SUBMIT it's for add a nem option on the current checkbox, i gess???

Anyone have this problem and solve that?

Vagabondis
Re: New problem with Formulaire!
  • 2004/9/20 13:50

• Vagabondis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/9 1

Hey JMorris,

I solved a little part of my problem with Formulaire/Liaise Module.

Firts i unnistall Formulaire Module and install Liaise 1.22. When i make a new form and try to add more 2 options in a checkbox element, but with no success.

I change the language of my XOOPS for English, because my default language is Portuguese Brazilian. For my surprise i see a TextBox where we set how many options will add for the element.

When i use the language Portuguese Brazilian, the TextBox not appear and with English appear. I start to learn the file "editelement.php" and I saw this:

function addOptionsTray(){
$t = new XoopsFormText('', 'addopt', 3, 2);
$l = new XoopsFormLabel('', sprintf(Qtde, $t->render()));
$b = new XoopsFormButton('', 'submit', Incluir, 'submit');
$r = new XoopsFormElementTray('');
$r->addElement($l);
$r->addElement($b);
return $r;
}

In this function are 03 elements, $t, $l and $b (TextBox,Label and Button). Just one of 03 aren't added to the element $r and it's the TextBox that not appear.

After the line "$r->addElement($l);" i added "$r->addElement($l);" and it solved my problem, the TextBox appear now when i use Portuguese Brazilian.

The most important is now. The submit methods of Liaise Forms are by e-mail and PM. I don't know what PM and we would like to make the forms store your data in my XOOPS DataBase.

I'll try to learn alone how to store in DataBase, but if someone could help me, thank you!

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits