Catzwolf
Re: WF-Section V2 Beta Now Released
  • 2004/5/1 21:54

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Dave_L wrote:
Is there a description somewhere of what this module is (and what WF stands for)?

No not yet, But I will once the module becomes RC.

WF? I don't have a Scoobie what it stands for, the original author named the module and TBH I don;t think he knew what the WF stood for either LOL

JackJ
  • 2004/5/1 22:06

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

I hope you are kidding Catswolf? You must know that more Scots live outside of Scotland than inside ?

So, I lived in Scotland for 45 years, both Glasgow and Edinburgh, and I am Engish now because I shifted to Bournemouth a few years ago to be near my bonnie sister and nephews? What a mentality, you must be a Celtic supporter..

Only kidding with you Catswolf, its my dry Scottish humour.

This module must be the most feature rich content module in open source, quite an achievement..

Catzwolf
  • 2004/5/1 22:23

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Quote:

JackJ wrote:
I hope you are kidding Catswolf? You must know that more Scots live outside of Scotland than inside ?

So, I lived in Scotland for 45 years, both Glasgow and Edinburgh, and I am Engish now because I shifted to Bournemouth a few years ago to be near my bonnie sister and nephews? What a mentality, you must be a Celtic supporter..

Only kidding with you Catswolf, its my dry Scottish humour.

JackJ I'm only kidding, like you its my dry Scottish humour. I actually have English blood in my veins, but hey, not everyones perfect LOL.

Like you, I lived in England for quite a few years and have only recently moved back to Bonnie Dundee.

Celtic Supporter? Geez no, Am a Dark Blue Nose m8 ( and not an Arab (Before I get flamed here, thats the Nick name of a Scottish football club lol).
[/quote]

Quote:

This module must be the most feature rich content module in open source, quite an achievement..

Thanks m8, I hope to make it as bug free as possible and that will be an achievement for me

ATB

Catz

basby
  • 2004/5/1 22:23

• basby

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/28

Great to see that the new wfsection is out. Thanks CatsWolf! I will try it asap.

Catzwolf
  • 2004/5/1 22:25

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

Quote:

basby wrote:
Great to see that the new wfsection is out. Thanks CatsWolf! I will try it asap.

Ur Welcome, I hope you enjoy using it

WarDick
  • 2004/5/2 0:28

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

Quote:
Is there a description somewhere of what this module is (and what WF stands for)?

World Famous ???

ladon
  • 2004/5/2 1:36

• ladon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/31

So after giving it a spin, All that remains to be said now is this: Thank you Catzwolf for this great module, for all the work you've put in. This module puts the XOOPS CMS to a whole new level.

This sunday I'll take a closer look to see if I can find some thingies that don't work as they should and post it, so the module can become final asap for all xoopsers to use on their websites. (woops, it's been sunday for several hours already, time to sleep )

Stewdio
  • 2004/5/2 1:41

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Quote:

Catzwolf wrote:

WF? I don't have a Scoobie what it stands for, the original author named the module and TBH I don;t think he knew what the WF stood for either LOL

So change it to WTF, only seems appropriate

limecity
  • 2004/5/2 4:02

• limecity

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/6 0

Is there a function where you can show the category by category inside blocks ?

something like gaining mass thingy?

king76
  • 2004/5/2 14:07

• king76

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/15

Hello,

There are a bug with Spotlight 2 RC2, you know ?

If we can't select a image for category (in news module).. so we have a warning error on main page (bloc news on central block).
Quote:
ligne 82 in the block :
$dimention = getimagesize(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH . "/{$block['imgpath']}/{$block['image']}");

With the warning, I have so a problem with the template..

After, If I add a image for category, i haven't bugs ! good !

thks

Can you correct it ?

king

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits