village
Administrator menu doesn't show up!?!?
  • 2004/4/13 0:14

• village

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/12

Here my situation:

I've got apache, MySQL and php working fine on my server (winXP). I want to use XOOPS as an intranet server server...

I install XOOPS fine, no errors came up and entered the admin user name and password. All went fine. I came to the main page (index.php) and there were only a few items there (which is normal since this is the first time I use it). Then I log in as admin, and it displays "thank you for logging in, Admin... bla bla bla". But then when the index page loads up again, it doesn't show the administrator's menu. It's like I never logged in. I went into MySQL and edit the xoops_newblocks table to show the "who's online" block. Then log in again as admin and the block show "Members: 0, Guest: 1"

I've install and use XOOPS before on other machines but this time it didn't work (or at least something is not working right).

Can someone please help me here. I can't figure out what's happening. I'm using the phpdev4 package. And I've restore my PC a couple of times now thinking that the problem was MySQL related or something. Please Help.

village
Re: Administrator menu doesn't show up!?!?
  • 2004/4/13 22:53

• village

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/12

Oops... solved it... Turns out my cookie path was set to C:\tmp under the php.ini file. I just removed it and it works now.. [quote]

CBlue
Re: Administrator menu doesn't show up!?!?

Glad you got it solved, village! :)

Login

Who's Online

899 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 899

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits