funzool
newbb - page navigation on top
  • 2004/3/23 8:18

• funzool

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/22

hi there

newbb_viewtopic_flat.html
<{foreach item=topic_post from=$topic_posts}>  <{include file="db:newbb_thread.html" topic_post=$topic_post}>  <{/foreach}>  <tr class="foot" align="left">    <td colspan="2" align="center"><{$forum_page_nav}> </td>  </tr>

i want to make page navigation on the top of the table (instead of default at bottom) in viewtopic. i've edited the above file, and pasted the above code into the top of the table, but it didn't work. actually, i'm not familiar with smarty template.

viewtopic.php
if ( $total_posts $forumdata['posts_per_page'] ) {        include XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/class/pagenav.php';        $nav = new XoopsPageNav($total_posts$forumdata['posts_per_page'], $start,"start",'topic_id='.$topic_id.'&forum='.$forum.'&viewmode='.$viewmode.'&order='.$order);        $xoopsTpl->assign('forum_page_nav'$nav->renderNav(4));    } else {        $xoopsTpl->assign('forum_page_nav''');    }

do they also involving the above code to make the page nav works? help me please. thanx you.

kimslilypad
Re: newbb - page navigation on top

I'm trying to do this as well. Anyone have ideas as to why this doesn't work?

DonXoop
Re: newbb - page navigation on top

I have the same thing on my forum. Makes sense to have it on top as well as the bottom.

I simply copied the $forum_page_nav line to the top. Look for the line with "<{$forum_page_nav}>" near the bottom and place it in the right place near the top.

I put mine in the Template file " newbb_viewtopic_flat.html"

Quote:

<!-- Multi Page-->
<tr class="foot" align="left">
<td colspan="2" align="center"><{$forum_page_nav}> </td>
</tr>
<!-- end multi page -->

I placed it at the begining of the thread like this:
Quote:

<!-- start topic thread -->
<table cellpadding="4" width="100%">
<tr>
<td align="left"><a id="threadtop"></a><a href="viewtopic.php?viewmode=thread&order=<{$order_current}>&topic_id=<{$topic_id}>&forum=<{$forum_id}>"><{$lang_threaded}></a> | <a href="viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=<{$order_other}>&topic_id=<{$topic_id}>&forum=<{$forum_id}>"><{$lang_order_other}></a></td>
<td align="right"><a href="viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=<{$order_current}>&topic_id=<{$topic_id}>&forum=<{$forum_id}>&move=prev&topic_time=<{$topic_time}>"><{$lang_prevtopic}></a> | <a href="viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=<{$order_current}>&topic_id=<{$topic_id}>&forum=<{$forum_id}>&move=next&topic_time=<{$topic_time}>"><{$lang_nexttopic}></a> | <a href="#threadbottom"><{$lang_bottom}></a></td>
</tr>
<!-- Multi Page-->
<tr class="foot" align="left">
<td colspan="2" align="center"><{$forum_page_nav}> </td>
</tr>
<!-- end multi page -->
</table>

Works a charm.

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits