irmtfan
something is wrong
  • 2004/3/14 18:26

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

i dont know this is correct place for write my problem.

i have some strange & important problems :

1- in system admin --> preferences --> general setting I cant see Default theme in the box & box is empty but i have 2 themes in public_html\themes directory & so the Selectable themes box is empty too

2- i cant install compelete any module i want to install like counter , xoopschat ,etc & for example when i install xoopschat in admin menu i see only properties not any room or user ban

3- i am webmaster but in xcgal module i cant edit or delete albums or pics but other modrators can do that

my site down for 2 days then these problems occure

even in xcgal all categories deleted

DonXoop
Re: something is wrong

I wouldn't call any of these problems Bugs so no it isn't exactly the right place. And all that other stuff about multi posts and effectivly posting a question.

I would say that you need to check all the Group rights. Check each group including webmasters and update. Then check rights for the blocks/modules you want.

You should check file and directory rights as per the install and any 3rd party modules.

It might help to describe the server: XOOPS version, server OS, php/mysql versions and config, core/module hacks done, etc. Sometimes a clue to the site if it might help to see it.

Login

Who's Online

151 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 151

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits